1. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
I enjoy hanging out with friends doing things like going shopping and taking pictures.
2. If you could be any animal what would you be?
A toucan. They fly and they’re really colorful.
3. What is your favorite part of high school?
I like having different teachers for every class. And also having different ways of learning and being able to walk around during the day.
4. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I wanna be able to read peoples mind and know what they’re thinking.
5. What is your favorite class?
I like history because it’s interesting and really easy.
6. What is on your bucket list?
Skydiving and parasailing. They seem scary, but it would be a really cool experience.
7. What is one interesting thing people may not know about you?
I was born in Texas and I want to go back there when I’m older.
8. What is a talent you wish you had?
I wish I could sing. It’s a lot of fun, but I’m really bad at it.
9. What was your favorite vacation you’ve been on so far?
Last year I went to the Dominican Republic. It was beautiful and the beaches were so pretty.
10. If you could have dinner with five famous people, who would they be?
Derek Hough because he’s my favorite character on Dancing With The Stars. Bethany Mota because she seems like a really nice person from her YouTube videos. Theo James because he’s a good actor, respectable person, and I really wanna meet him. Colleen Ballinger because she’s hilarious. And Steve Carell because he’s hilarious and I really love The Office.
11. What is something you believe in that other people may not?
I believe in God. I grew up in a really religious household and He has been a large presence in my life.
12. If you were trapped on a deserted island and could only have three things with you, what would you want them to be?
Well a cell phone so I could call somebody to save me. Obviously deserted islands have service. Also food and water so I don’t die because that would be bad.
13. If you could only watch three T.V. shows for the rest of your life, what would you watch?
Easy, they would be Grey’s Anatomy, Doctor Who, and The Office.
14. If you had to give someone advice about how to be successful in life, what advice would you give them?
I would say to always walk with your head high and have confidence in yourself.
15. What is a bad habit you have?
I crack my knuckles a lot and it really annoys people.
16. What is the happiest memory you have from your childhood?
When I was eight my parents surprised my brother and I with a surprise trip to Paris.
17. What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you?
I go to a dance camp every summer. Last year a friend and I were running around the hotel we were staying at and accidentally ran into some random person’s room.
18. If there was a movie created about your life, what actress would play you?
Jennifer Lawrence, I love her so much.
19. What is your favorite fairytale?
My favorite is Cinderella, because I grew up watching that movie over and over again and I really love the story.
20.Starbucks or Caribou?
21. If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would you sing?
Oceans by Hillsong United.
22. If you could throw a parade for anything, what would the parade be for and what would it consist of?
The parade would be for me. It would have Starbucks and glitter and pink balloons and lots of famous people.
This week’s #TT is Christi Balascak!